Since its founding in 2014 Hefio has been developing technology for self-calibrating headphones and other hearing devices. Our headphones are capable of estimating accurately the frequency response at the eardrum of the user in order to create individually optimized sound for each person separately. Our office is located in Otaniemi (Otakaari 5), Espoo.
We are now hiring
- Full-time, part-time, or fixed-term contracts are negotiable.
- Audio algorithm development and testing using Agile methodologies
- Prototyping with Python/MATLAB
- Implementing with C on an ARM-based platform
- Hardware platform bring-up
- Hardware abstraction layer and middleware library extension when needed
- Knowledge in the field of audio DSP
- Real-time audio DSP experience preferred
- Command of the ARM environment
- Experience with other MCU architectures beneficial
- Ability to write clean, modular, and maintainable code
- Understanding of the C programming language
- Good command of Python beneficial
- Understanding the following tools: GCC, Eclipse, Git
- Experience with Linux beneficial
- Keen interest in both analogue and digital electronics
- Experience in embedded SW development considered as an advantage
- Experience in USB audio device development beneficial
The successful candidate will be capable of honoring the responsibility that Hefio offers hand-in-hand with autonomy. That person will work at the cutting edge of audio technology and take part in the launch of a unique new audio device.
Please, submit your application by email to email@example.com no later than Sunday 8th of October. Include cover letter about yourself and your background, CV, and salary request.
For more info, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +358 405 444 524.