About the company:
Since its founding in 2014 Hefio has been developing headphone technology that delivers individually optimized audio for those who want to experience sound as it is in reality. Our office is located in Otaniemi (Otakaari 5), Espoo.
Duration: 1-year fixed-term contract
As a business development manager you will be supporting Hefio’s long-term growth using various strategies and methods.
What will you typically do?
- Develop and execute Hefio go-to-market strategies
- Generate new leads and acquire new customers
- Manage company’s CRM
- Prepare and update investor relations materials
- Conduct market research including analysis of customer segments, competitors, market opportunities, etc.
- Create marketing and communications plans
- Create marketing content for various channels, for example, social media, web, print, video, etc.
- Support and update Hefio web-site and social media channels
- Create press releases and communicate with media, bloggers and influencers
- Other business development tasks
Skills that we look for:
- University Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (preferred) in management, international business, marketing or equivalent
- Min. 1 year of experience in key account management, sales, business/strategic development, marketing or equivalent
- Fluency in English, other languages are a plus
- Experience in major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, LinkedIn)
- Experience in CRM is a plus
- Experience in WordPress, MailChimp is a plus
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and video editing software is a plus
- Experience/interest in audio or music industry is a plus
Personality traits that we look for:
- Strong strategic and startup mindset
- Strong analytical, planning and project management skills
- Excellent time and task management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skill
- You can independently manage your work
What we offer:
The successful candidate will be capable of honoring the responsibility that Hefio offers hand in hand with autonomy and will work at the cutting edge of audio technology.
How to apply:
Please, submit your application by email to email@example.com no later than 9th of February. Include cover letter about yourself and your background, CV and salary request.
For more info, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.